Sunday, February 19, 2012

In My Mailbox (#3)



Hello guys! Back again to this week's edition of IMM. In My Mailbox (IMM) is a wonderful meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren. This is a way to show others what books you received, borrowed, or bought this week!


I've got back to college hectic days (yay?) so I can't read as fast as before, but that doesn't stop me from buying more books than I intended to! I won't call myself an impulsive buyer. I just... have a soft spot for books. Aren't everyone? :P


I signed up for two book tours this week, so I received the E-ARCs for review:









 I read a few pages and completely hooked up! The tour will stop by my blog on March 23. It's a review plus author interview! :)

















I love Greek mythology! The blurb sounds awesome. Can't wait to read more! The tour will stop here on March 11. Like The Broken Destiny, there's an author interview along the review!






 Don't forget to drop by here on the tour dates! :)

I also bought some books this weekend:







The first book of this series, Oh.My.Gods. is fabulous! The second book will be even more awesome I hope, with Phoebe now has her own supernatural power!























8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. YEAH, it's back! Thank you for all your help, Sam! <3 You're AWESOME! <3

      Delete
  2. Oooh, I can’t wait to hear your thoughts on Oppression! That’s on my TBR list and I, too, LOVE greek mythology books! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Darlene! I can't wait to read Oppression too! I hope you enjoy your read this week! <3

      Delete
  3. Oppression looks great! I haven't heard of the others, thanks for sharing them :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Opression does look amazing! The first thing that drawn me in is the cover LOL. :) I hope I like it! Happy reading for you too, Margie, and thanks for following my blog here! You're awesome. <3

      Delete
  4. Good to hear that your blog is back. I am a new follower too ;-)

    I heard nothing but great things about graffiti moon, hope you'll enjoy reading it. I love tera lynn childs 'forgive my fins' so I think I need to check out her other books

    enjoy reading!

    my IMM: http://crazytrinket.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-28.htm
    l

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Chelle! I'm really happy that my blog is back too, safe and sound! <3 I really hope that like everyone else, I'll love Graffiti Moon! You really need to check out Oh.My.Gods! If you like Forgive My Fins, I'm sure that you'll love Oh.My.Gods too! <3

      Thank you for following my blog! You're awesome! :)

      Delete

I enjoy hearing your opinion so please leave a comment! I will do my best to return the favor, and sometimes I also reply here. Please don't hesitate to share your fabulous thought with me ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...